Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, NoordwijkATG Europe B.V.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our Finance Team at our ATG Headquarters in Noordwijk, The Netherlands. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 6 December 2022.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries) and not by our client. Furthermore, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Timesheet checks by comparing customer time sheet system / timesheets with the information stored in ATG Europe’s time recording system Time Tell;
- Flexi-time calculation and collecting of accompanying overtime forms;
- Processing and checking mission claims;
- Creating monthly mission cost reports per relevant contract;
- To give the correct follow-up on new and exit employee actions;
- Checking and administrating incoming supplier invoices;
- Managing a common inbox and actioning any items that need follow up;
- Maintaining and updating the ATG Europe financial systems.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or other relevant subject;
- At least 2 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or a related field;
- Professional Certification in bookkeeping;
- Knowledge of ESA is an asset;
- High level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- Excellent financial analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability and willingness to take initiative and work independently;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com