Data and Documentation Processing Support
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for a Data and Documentation Processing Support on behalf of our and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working onsite at our Client’s location.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Coordinate the implementation of Documentation and Data management policies and procedures;
- Maintain documentation databases;
- Assist in the definition of Data Processing Procedures;
- Register, store the documents in the Document Management System and preparing and following up the routine correspondence for approval;
- Keep track of work in progress and ensuring follow-up of assigned tasks until completion;
- Contribute to the preparation of presentations, working documents, reports and statistics related to the activity of the department;
- Prepare the minutes of the meetings, recording, and tracking actions.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in documentation management (in the absence of a Bachelor’s degree, candidates with 5+ years of relevant experience can also be considered);
- At least 6 years of experience of documentation management;
- Experience in Management of Engineering documentation is an asset;
- Experience with Excel;
- Detail-oriented personality;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in EU.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com