EGNOS Software Engineer
France, Occitanie, ToulouseESA HQ
We are looking for an EGNOS Software Engineer on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Toulouse, France, to join their EGNOS Project Office. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 6 December 2022.
The candidate will focus on the development and implementation activities of EGNOS Data Collection Segment (DCS) and Data Processing Segment (DPS). The candidate will be responsible for following industrial activities in the area of specifications, design, development and validation for the Software sets and Hardware equipment of DCS and DPS of EGNOS V3 and future EGNOS versions.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries) and not by ESA. Furthermore, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Supervision of Industry’s activities concerning the specification, design, procurement, development and verification of all software and related hardware of EGNOS Data Processing Segment (DPS) and EGNOS Data Collection Segment (DCS);
- Interaction with the EGNOS Prime contractors, and developing subcontractors ensuring, in cooperation with the EGNOS Project team, the compliance of all the COTS, the software and the hardware with the technical and performance requirements of the overall system;
- Participation in the EGNOS V3 DPS Subsystem reviews and support DCS subsystem and System level reviews;
- Coordinate with the Product Assurance and Security teams as necessary to support DPS certification and accreditation activities;
- Support in the field of Research and Development for new certified real time HW/SW modular architectures and Virtualisation/Cloud computing platforms.
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering, physics or Computer science with proven knowledge and experience in the fields of Navigation and related data;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in safety critical software and HW/SW certification process;
- Experience in real-time embedded software;
- Experience with industrial procurement and development, verification process and conduction of reviews;
- Knowledge of integrated modular architectures;
- Knowledge of Virtualisation and Cloud Computing technologies;
- The working language is English for all written exchanges. French is widely used for internal communications;
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com