Electrical Engineer (Nuclear)
France, Provence-Alpes-Côte-d’Azur, CadaracheFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer who will be working at the Client’s site in Cadarache, France, in support to the electrical design of the WCLL and, partly, HCCP Test Blanket System (TBS). The client is active in the Nuclear Industry.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Revise all TBS electrical loads, cabling features and connections to the electrical boards so far foreseen for the WCLL and HCCP sub-systems, providing inputs for the preparation of the technical baselines related to the preliminary and final design phases;
- Interface with the ITER PBS 43 (ITER Steady State Electrical Network) and support the TBS teams in verifying the compliance with the technical requirements in the adopted codes and standards, recommended by IO, as well as in the relevant interface sheets.
- Collaborate with the contractual engineering service suppliers in charge of the design of the TBS sub-systems;
- Participate to the internal review cycles of their technical deliverables and directly discuss with the ITER responsible for any topic related to the electrical design of the TBS sub-systems.
- In the daily activities, work in close collaboration with the responsible of the different ancillary systems.
- In addition, support with the below activities might be requested:
- Supporting electrical design activities;
- Supporting engineering integration activities (reviewing, following-up and monitoring works executed by suppliers);
- Assisting the Project Manager (Reviewing and following-up suppliers’ working schedules, assessing and monitoring project risks, performing cost assessment and cost control activities);
- Performing technical reports on relevant fields.
- Bachelor Engineer in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace or Nuclear (or equivalent) with at least 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in the design of electrical components and/or systems to European Directives (RoHS, Low Voltage Directive, EMC Directive, etc.) and other codes and standards;
- Experience in the design, integration, testing and/or commissioning of low and/or high voltage electrical equipment;
- Experience in the follow-up of manufacturing contracts of electrical equipment is considered an advantage;
- Experience in the simulation and/or testing of electrical systems is considered an advantage;
- Experience in the preparation of commissioning reports of low and/or high voltage electrical equipment is considered an advantage;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in EU;
- Candidates must be willing to relocate to the country of duty.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org