Electrical, Instrumentation & Control (EI&C) Engineer for the Development of Remote Handling Systems
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for an Electrical, Instrumentation & Control (EI&C) Engineer for the Development of Remote Handling Systems on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working onsite at our Client’s location.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Support with the EI&C design for Remote Handling equipment covering advanced remotely operated manipulators, movers, and tools;
- Support with the development of technical specifications of EI&C design, manufacturing, and testing activities for Remote Handling equipment;
- Follow-up and verification of EI&C design, manufacturing and testing activities carried out by F4E suppliers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Experience in electrical design and testing of automated machinery or robotics covering:
- Selection of instrumentation and control equipment;
- Control cubicles;
- Electrical diagrams development.
- Knowledge of electrical CAD tools;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com