France, Île-de-France, ParisESA HQ
We are looking for an IT Trainer to be part of the Change and Adoption Team on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Paris, France.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Provide training assistance to the IT department;
- Support in the development of training materials, manuals, and regulations (i.e., create written and visual training materials used to guide trainees);
- Ensure positive learning environment in training procedures;
- Provide administrative support;
- Maintain and manage schedules calendar for the training.
- Assistance in mailing and communication for the training program;
- Prepare Conference and Training Rooms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Social Sciences, or a related field of study; Studies in IT with at least 2 years of relevant work experience can substitute for education;
- Two years of previous experience in event planning, workshop organization, or training programs are required;
- Work experience in an international environment is an advantage;
- Knowledge and/ or experience on Microsoft 365;
- Prosci adoption and change management certification is an advantage;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Fluency in French, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org