IT Training Assistant
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, NoordwijkESA/ESTEC
We are looking for an IT Training Assistant to be part of the Change and Adoption team on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. The deadline for submitting applications is 10 October 2022.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Provide training assistance to the client’s users;
- Support in the development of training materials, manuals, and regulations (i.e., create written and visual training materials used to guide trainees);
- Ensure positive learning environment in training sessions;
- Provide administrative support;
- Maintain and manage schedules calendar for the training;
- Assistance in mailing and communication for the training program;
- Prepare Training Rooms.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education, Business, Social Sciences, IT, or a related field of study;
- Two years of work experience in workshop organization or training programs;
- Work experience in an international environment is an asset;
- Knowledge and/ or experience on Microsoft 365;
- Prosci adoption and change management certification is an asset;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player;
- Proactive and customer-focused mind-set;
- Willingness to occasionally work outside regular office hours;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com