IVQ Systems Engineer
Germany, Baden-Württemberg, DitzingenThales Alenia Space Deutschland GmbH
We are looking for an IVQ Systems Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Ditzingen, Germany.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- System and functional understanding of user requirements to define full development lifecycle, system and software specification, system interfaces and verification approach including testability;
- Technical responsibility for the design and development of the element/component according to the specifications, maintaining the technical requirements database to ensure traceability;
- Tracking software development activities according to the basic specifications, interfaces, and verification documents;
- Defining verification strategy, detailing and planning IVQ activities, preparing verification documentation (test procedures, test reports, overview documents);
- Execution of element tests, qualification and acceptance campaigns, analysis and retesting of anomalies, support on segment level;
- Preparation and delivery of project documentation;
- Assist engineering management with technical work, milestone planning, change management, attend client meetings;
- Act as the point of contact for engineering team on technical issues;
- Participate in project reporting and control for assigned tasks and work packages.
- Completed degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar;
- Experience in the development (incl. verification) of small and medium systems with software components with processing, communication units, HMI, and test environment;
- Experience in test automation (e.g., Robot Framework, Jenkins, git/Bitbucket);
- Experience with DOORS as well as with model-based engineering is an advantage;
- Experience with RHEL Linux, focus on IT networks/security is an advantage;
- General knowledge of ground and space SW concepts, RAMS is an advantage;
- Process oriented and independent working style (e.g., Agile principles, ECSS, or GSWS);
- Good communication skills;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Fluency in German, both written and spoken.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com