Manufacturing Technologies Engineer
Spain, Cantabria, CantabriaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for a Manufacturing Technologies Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Cantabria, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working onsite at our Client’s location.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Support the evaluation of specific documentation for work execution, prior to the commencement of the activities;
- Collect data of the activities/notifications points and evidences of number of all production resources (human and equipment), activity durations and starting/finish times, parameters, rates, deliverables, movement and stock of parts, usage rates of equipment, shifts, KPIs, productivity, performance ratios, results, pictures, videos, etc.;
- Evaluate and compute data related to production ratios, KPIs, productivity and compare times and costs;
- Prepare reports with status situation compared to plans and baselines, reporting by means of daily emails, ad-hoc reports and forensic reports;
- Collect data and evidences of supplier software tools and information records;
- Support and advice in audits and negotiations;
- Review and comment on the cost statements of other contractors;
- Attendance to welding activities, non-destructive tests, dimensional and visual examinations, leak tests and other manufacturing activities, as needed;
- Verification and enforcement of compliance with approved procedures;
- Support in the reporting of non-compliances;
- Support in the review of reports;
- Support in ensuring that reports are issued on time and follow the required review processes;
- Monitoring of manufacturer’s progress in relation to the corresponding schedule, providing early warning in case of deficiencies or slippage;
- Support in the preparation of recovery plans in case scheduled dates are not met;
- Provision of inputs to update the internal working schedules;
- Assistance in the review of end of manufacturing reports;
- Propose improvements and recovery actions and identify risks, lessons learnt, issues and priorities.
- BEng in, e.g., industrial, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, nuclear engineering. Alternatively, 5+ years of relevant, extensive professional experience;
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience is required;
- Experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of mechanical components under a Quality Management System, involving some of the following activities: welding, non-destructive testing and dimensional inspection;
- Experience in the use of codes and standards used for the design and manufacturing of mechanical components (ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-MR, RCC-MRx, Eurocodes, EN standards, etc.);
- Experience in the organisation of the production for the manufacturing of mechanical components involving some of the activities listed above;
- Experience in the definition and/or qualification of joining techniques for mechanical components;
- Experience in the design, manufacturing and/or testing of engineering systems to be used under vacuum and/or for cryogenic applications;
- Experience in non-destructive testing (RT, PT, VT, UT, etc.);
- Experience in working with enterprise resource planning (ERP) software such as Navision (365 Business Central) and experience in cost+fee contracts would be advantageous;
- Experience in cost control tasks related to manufacturing activities;
- Knowledge of material heat treatments and/or surface finishing treatments;
- Frequent business travel is involved, so willing/able to do so;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken; knowledge of Spanish is a strong asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in EU.
Please submit your application in English via the apply button below. Applications submitted in other languages will not be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com