Manufacturing Technologies Engineer (Optics)
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for a Manufacturing Technologies Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working onsite at our Client’s location.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Review engineering, manufacturing deliverables (procedures, reports, etc);
- Control and verification of project requirements;
- Documentation management and control;
- Follow up on engineering activities (e.g. technical documentation during engineering and production phases);
- Attendance of activities at Supplier premises or at his subcontractors ones (e.g. materials mechanical testing).
- BEng in, e.g., industrial, mechanical, electrical, aerospace, or nuclear engineering and at least 6 years of relevant extensive professional experience; in absence of a Bachelor’s degree, candidates with 10+ years of experience can also be considered;
Experience in manufacturing follow-up of stainless steel components, experience in welding of metallic components, experience in NDT (RT, UT, VT, PT -not all of them are necessary);
- Extensive industrial experience in welding activities (International Welding Engineers, ideally) and Non-Destructive Testing techniques (Radiographic, Ultrasonic, Visual, Liquid penetrant), particularly stainless steels;
Hands-on experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of mechanical components under a Quality Management System, involving some of the following activities: forging, sanding/surface coating, drilling, welding, machining, or electrical /TIG welding;
- Experience in Management of QA and Engineering/Production related documentation;
- Knowledge of at least one code and standard used in the design and manufacturing of mechanical components (ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-MR, RCC-MRx, Eurocodes, EN standards, etc.);
- Experience in the follow-up of the manufacturing of optical and/or opto-mechanical components is very desirable;
- Experience in the nuclear environment will be considered an asset;
- Frequent business travel might be involved, so willing/able to do so;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken; knowledge of Spanish is a strong asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org