Mechanical Engineer (Cryoplant)
Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain. The Mechanical Engineer will support the Cryoplant & Fuel Cycle Programme (CP&FC) with the Leak Detection & Leak Localisation (LDLL) Project.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Supporting the design of Cryoplant & Fuel Cycle systems;
- Supporting engineering integration activities of Cryoplant & Fuel Cycle systems (reviewing, following-up and monitoring works executed by suppliers);
- Assisting the Project Manager (Reviewing and following-up suppliers’ working schedules, assessing and monitoring project risks, performing cost assessment and cost control activities);
- Performing technical reports on relevant fields (Cryoplant & Fuel Cycle engineering, primarily).
- A bachelor's degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Nuclear Engineering (or equivalent). Alternatively, relevant vocational training and extensive professional experience;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience using CATIA to produce 3D models in ENOVIA and, to control interfaces between components, ideally components subjected to vacuum conditions;
- Experience in mechanical design (sizing of mechanical components for conceptual/preliminary/final designs);
- Experience in interface management is considered an asset;
- Experience in the qualification of mechanical components for nuclear applications is considered an asset;
- Capable of working independently as well as in coordinated teams;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken, is mandatory;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org