Outreach Expert Support (ESAC Network Logistics Coordination)
Spain, Comunidad de Madrid, MadridESA/ESAC
We are looking for an Outreach Expert Support on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Madrid, Spain, to join the ESAC Network Logistics Coordination team in our Outreach Service. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 16 December 2022.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries) and not by ESA. Furthermore, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- In coordination with ESA, ECSITE and the Space Group Chairs, ensure the provision of various logistic support linked to the organization and preparation of the ECSITE Annual Conference, the Space Group Annual Conference and Annual Meeting through:
- agenda proposal and selection of ESA key-note speakers;
- development, implementation and management of the ESA stand at the ECSITE Space Group exhibition stand in the Business Bistrot in order to promote both ESA and the Space Group activities to ECSITE Annual Conference attendees.
- follow-up and coordination of the regular tasks amongst the co-chairs of the Space Group (ESA, Cité de l’Espace, Ciencia Viva, Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias and Universum) via preparatory meetings;
- interface with ESA key-note speakers as well as key-note speakers representatives of national delegations and national space industries and Academia;
- In coordination with ESA, ECSITE and the Space Group Chairs, ensure the provision of ESA content around the themes selected during the ECSITE Space Group Annual Meetings through:
- the Space Group newsletters & website;
- follow-up of the evolution of new collaborative projects discussed during the pre-conference workshops and during the ECSITE Annual Conference;
- distribution of the content through the Space Group Network, and for the implementation and promotion of the new collaborative projects on ECSITE’s website.
- Monitor through the definition of adequate key performance indicators, the potential impact and reach of ESA brand awareness through the ECSITE network to the general public.
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- High proficiency with modern electronics office automation tools, in particular Microsoft Office suite, videoconferencing/communication tools (Microsoft Teams) and electronic mailing (Outlook);
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the project-specific tasks;
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workloads;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks;
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit;
- Rigor, commitment, and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in Spanish, both written and spoken, is a strong asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Spain.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org