Outreach Expert Support (Local Activities and Logistics)
France, Île-de-France, ParisESA HQ
We are looking for an Outreach Expert Support on behalf of the European Space Agency (ESA) for their location in Paris, France, to join the Local Activities and Logistics team in our Outreach Service. The selected candidate should show integrity and professionalism. The deadline for submitting applications is 16 December 2022.
Please note, the successful candidate will be employed by ATG Europe (or one of its subsidiaries) and not by ESA. Furthermore, they will be subject to a general security screening performed by an external provider.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Ensure the provision of various logistic support linked to the organization and preparation of missions and meetings for the HQ Communication Team including:
- handling telephone calls, taking messages,
- organising and receiving shipments of letters and goods,
- arranging video conferences,
- scheduling monthly meetings, calendars, and appointments,
- travel arrangements, including flight, train, hotel and related elements,
- organising office stationery supplies, promotional merchandise storage and inventory etc...)
- Facilitate effective internal communication within the HQ Communication Team by participating, when requested, to meetings related to the planning of the HQ Communication Team workflow and by ensuring proper follow-up, implementation of related decided actions and appropriate liaison with external suppliers when needed;
- Provide, upon request, logistics support to specific ad-hoc projects and coordination with the related internal teams;
- Support with the display updates on the HQ video screens;
- Plan, prepare and follow up with the video producer of the shooting/recording of the DG’s interviews and support in the organisation of events of DG at ESA HQ;
- Maintain an appropriate filing system, shared documentation, including archival and storage inventories for the HQ Communication Team with a particular focus on legal agreements during the process of approval and signature by the different stakeholders, their distribution, registration in the database, status update and retrieval.
- Ensure correct dispatch of external information requests and organise overall management of information and promotional material;
- Ensure the provision of logistic support linked to the organisation of HQ internal events, such as action lists preparation, follow up of open actions, documentation management, organization of meetings including preparation of agenda;
- A Master’s degree in a relevant field;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- High proficiency with modern electronics office automation tools, in particular Microsoft Office suite, videoconferencing/communication tools (Microsoft Teams) and electronic mailing (Outlook);
- Ability to communicate with industry counterparts in the execution of the project-specific tasks;
- Capacity to identify priority actions and handle high workloads;
- Familiarity with ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage;
- Easy contact with personnel and well-balanced autonomy in the execution of the requested tasks;
- High level of flexibility as well as initiative and team spirit;
- Rigor, commitment, and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Proficiency in French, both written and spoken, is a strong asset;
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in France.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com