Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Bolometers) on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain. The objective is to provide support to the Diagnostics Programme in matters related to Engineering.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and not by our Client.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Support in the performance of mechanical engineering activities in the field of design and manufacturing;
- Support in the performance of engineering integration activities;
- Support in the performance of project management support activities;
- Assistance to the F4E Responsible Officers in the review of technical reports.
- A university degree in Nuclear/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on designing and/or manufacturing complex electromechanical systems like moving machinery and/or robotic arms for remote maintenance tasks in hostile environment;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in handling complex technical R&D projects, including scheduling and resourcing;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience on coordinating a team and interact with external stakeholder and Industrial Partners via procurement contracts;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of management of large and complex design/manufacturing contracts;
- Good analytical capabilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Capable of working independently as well as in coordinated teams;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to work in EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org