Spain, Catalunya [Cataluña], BarcelonaFusion 4 Energy
We are looking for a Software Engineer on behalf of and in support to our client for their location in Barcelona, Spain.
The successful applicant will be employed by ATG Europe and will be working onsite at our Client’s location.
The successful candidate will be tasked with, but not limited to:
- Support in test specification and test execution for HMI software applications to control and monitor robotics equipment, and for robotics controller software;
- Support in the development of HMI applications using Qty and of Robotics control applications on LINUX and VxWorks;
- Support with the maintenance of the F4E Remote Handling Control System software platform;
- Support with requirements management and verification;
- Specifications of software design, development, and testing activities for Remote Handling software applications;
- Follow-up and verification of software design;
- Performing technical reports on relevant fields.
- BEng in industrial, mechanical, electrical, aerospace or nuclear engineering (or equivalent) with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience;
- Software development experience in C, C++ programming languages with VxWorks and LINUX experience;
- Software Specification, Design, Verification and Validation experience;
- Software Testing design, specification and execution experience at Unit, Integration, System level for automation machinery or robotics systems;
- Experience with software requirements design and management using specialized tools as DOORS;
- Experience with designing and applying industrial coding standards (e.g. MISRA);
- Experience in the development of Graphical User Interfaces with Qty®;
- Experience in the development of control system applications for robotics or automation;
- Knowledge and experience of Eclipse Redmine, Bugzilla, Eclipse;
- Previous experience in the nuclear environment is considered an asset;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org