Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, Noordwijk
In order to find the perfect match between our candidates and the positions we offer either in our offices or at our customers’ premises across Europe, we take great care in carefully evaluating each application we receive. We strive to uphold the highest standards of professionalism and to build a trusted relationship that is not confined to the specific job opportunity you apply to. Yet we never forget how important human factors are and how complex our life balances are, especially when looking to make the next steps in our careers!
Our Talent Acquisition Specialists will accompany you in your recruitment experience, ready to provide answers to your questions, being those related to the job opportunities, how to best be prepared for your round of interviews, our remuneration packages and working conditions, the culture and vision of our company or local specificities to the country where you might relocate to. We will always go the extra mile so that we can ensure a transparent and satisfactory recruitment experience!
- At least a University degree (generally Master) in a relevant Engineering discipline; for some positions, vocational studies or University degrees in other disciplines can also be requested;
- Relevant hands-on experience (generally the minimum experience required is between 2 to 4 years);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Fluency in the English language (spoken and written) is required;
- Knowledge of another EU language (Spanish, French, German or Dutch) might be required, depending on the specific requirements of the position;
- All applicants must be willing and able to relocate to the country of duty, if selected;
- All applicants must be legally allowed to work in the EU.
Your application has been successfully submitted! For any additional question you might have, don't hesitate to reach out to us through our social media channels or contact us at email@example.com